Career Opportunities at Graitec USA
- Processing sales orders
- Preparing and sending invoices and purchase orders
- Tracking and fulfilling orders
- Managing Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable
- Processing and submitting payroll, making associated payments and filing all related payroll tax forms
- Preparing month end closing journal entries (prepaid expenses, accruals, etc.)
- Reconciling monthly bank account
- Associate degree and 2+ years of accounting or bookkeeping experience. Bachelor’s degree is a plus
- QuickBooks Desktop experience is a must.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Familiar with Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Great communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM is a plus.
Territory Sales Executive
Working for an Autodesk Gold VAR based in Houston, Texas which is in turn part of an International Software Company.
- Making appointments to see new and existing customers
- Demonstrating an understanding of the customers’ business needs
- Providing presentations and demonstrations (along with a technical representative)
- Closing new customers and expanding existing relationships
- Working closely with the technical team for project delivery
The Key KPI's for this role include:
- Effective time management
- The use of the company CRM system for recording all data including quotations and sales
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Confidence and good motivation
- Attention to detail
- The ability to develop in-depth knowledge of the products and services we offer
Full product and company training will be given, but you must be an accomplished sales professional.
Due to continued company growth we are looking for an enthusiastic, highly motivated internal sales representative to join our company. Graitec is one of the fastest growing Autodesk Platinum dealers and it’s a great time to join the team.
Job Role Brief:
- Promote/sell/secure orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach.
- Demonstrate products and services to existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
- Establishing, developing and maintaining business relationships with current customers and prospective customers to generate new business for the organization’s products/services.
- Making telephone calls to existing and prospective customers.
- Researching sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
- Developing clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Expediting the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Coordination of sales effort with marketing, sales management and technical teams.
- Creating and managing a customer value plan for existing customers
- Continually maintaining Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Supplying management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keeping abreast of technology, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical teams.
- Participation in trade shows and user groups
We are always on the lookout for talented individuals to promote the use of BIM – Building Information Modeling, DP - Digital Prototyping, and Infrastructure Solutions within our customer base and new clients.
Application Engineers work closely with customers to understand their needs, provide solutions and help them maximize their return on investment. Strong interpersonal and customer service skills recommended.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Preparation & delivery of pre-sales technical product demonstrations of various Autodesk and Graitec software products
- Delivery of training courses on various Autodesk and Graitec software products
- Provide technical support for various Autodesk and Graitec software products
- Consultancy services with use of various Autodesk and Graitec software products
- Provision of client technical assistance via telephone and remote desktop
Please send your resume to:
FAO: Human Resources, Graitec USA, Inc. 480 North Sam Houston Pkwy E Suite 234, Houston, TX 77060, United States