Autodesk 0% financing offer available now through October 16, 2020.
August 7 through October 16, 2020, you could be eligible to the 0% financing offer when you transition to a 3-year subscription from a maintenance plan or renew a 3-year subscription that was previously transitionned from a maintenance plan. Some new 3-year subscriptions could also quality pending exception request.
Main eligbility conditions:
- Offer is only available on 3-year term subscriptions and/or subscription renewals to most products.*
- Pro-rated additional seats to existant contract, including subscription to switches, may also be financed so long as there are more than 24 months remaining on the term.
- Requires a 10 000$ minimum order, with a 200 000$ USD maximum.
- Subject to credit approval by third party financing company and Autodesk terms & conditions.
Autodesk has made 25 000 000$ (UDS) available for U.S. and Canada combined.
So act us now by using the big red button at the bottom of this page, as funding is expected to go fast!
* AUTODESK RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CANCEL, SUSPEND OR MODIFY PART OR THIS ENTIRE PROMOTION AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE, FOR ANY REASON IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION. PRICES FOR AUTODESK SOFTWARE ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
Please consult Graitec for full terms and conditions. Total funding pool allocated may vary depending on terms financed. For example, 3-year financing term will deplete the allocated pool at a faster rate.
Tthe following products are not eligible for 0% financing: • Move to Subscription (M2S) Renewals, • Autodesk Consulting products, • AutoCAD • AutoCAD LT, • Inventor LT, AutoCAD Inventor LT Suite, • Revit LT, AutoCAD Revit LT Suite, • Maya LT, • FeatureCAM (Std, Prm, Ult), • PowerInspect (Std, Prm, Ult), • PowerMill (Std, Prm, Ult), • PowerShape (Std, Prm, Ult), • Netfabb (Std, Prm, Ult, Local), • Post Processor, • Fusion 360, • Fusion 360 Team, • Fusion 360 - with FeatureCAM, • Moldflow Advisor (Prm, Ult), • Moldflow (Std, Prm, Ult) • Manufacturing Extension, • Generative Design Extension
Autodesk, and the Autodesk logo, are registered trademarks or trademarks of Autodesk, Inc., and/or its subsidiaries and/or affiliates in the USA and/or other countries. All other brand names, product names, or trademarks belong to their respective holders. Autodesk reserves the right to alter product and services offerings, specifications and pricing at any time without notice, and is not responsible for typographical or graphical errors that may appear in this document. © 2020 Autodesk, Inc. All rights reserved. © 2020 Autodesk, Inc. All rights reserved.