Opentree - Efficient drawing and document management for Architects and Engineers
Are you an Architect, Engineer or someone who gets involved with document control on a construction project and would like to improve this process?
Do you often find the information is not compliant to a standard and too much time and cost is spent on file naming, revisioning, updating drawing title blocks, checking, reworking, and adding information to the common data environment?
If that sounds familiar, this webinar hosted by Sebastien Goyer and Frank Lemus will show you how Graitec Opentree enhances collaboration on a construction project and ensures the information is right first time. Some of the key areas this webinar will focus on include:
- Full integration with MS Office, AutoCAD, Revit, and Bentley MicroStation.
- Automate the file naming.
- Manage the change process with versioning and revisioning.
- Quickly see what is in work-in-progress, issued, and published.
- Intelligent data linking automatically maps information to the title blocks.
- Built in viewer and mark up tools.
- Seamless upload to BIM 360, SharePoint, Asite, Viewpoint for Projects, Aconex, Business Collaborator + more