MWF Pro Metal discovery webinar
Revit® based, MWF Pro Metal by StrucSoft is capable of framing virtually any light gauge steel project from single family homes to large scale multi-family structures - allowing for the creation of custom framing to define all aspects of wall, floor and roof framing in an automated fashion.
During this webinar, our expert will show you how to leverage the power of MWF for your light gauge steel project by walking through our entire MWF Pro Metal suite.
Tune in to learn how to:
• Recognize Revit® elements and quickly create panels
• Model accurate connection members
• Detect clashes between structural intersections and MEP
• Quickly create ceiling and roof layouts, framed trusses and more
• Create schedules, cut lists and fully dimensioned 2D shop drawings
• Send information directly into a format readable by CNC machines
Can't make the scheduled time? Register and we'll send you a recording of the webinar after the session.