Factory Design Suite Training
Autodesk Factory Design Suite training is specifically geared to give candidates a usable overview and firm foundation in the use of this very comprehensive factory design layout software.
In order to maximise their productivity with the software, user will need to have a basic knowledge of the various aspects and specialised workflows Factory Design Suite has to offer for this specialist and challenging discipline.
Candidates will be guided around the core products and workflows within the suite as well as the specialist factory design utilities starting with sketching basics and working through to creating layouts, publishing factory assets and even publishing a virtual layout to Navisworks complete with clash detection.
The agenda includes (in summary):
- Autodesk Factory Design Suite Core Products
- AutoCAD Architecture Basics
- Creating the Factory Shell
- Creating Interior Features
- Getting Started with Autodesk Inventor
- Basic Sketching Techniques
- Basic Shape Design
- Detailed Shape Design
- Creating Layouts and Placing Assets
- Factory Asset Publishing
- Factory Design Suite Workflow and Best Practices
- Basic View Creation
- Navisworks Getting Started
- Visualization/Digital Mock-up
Please Note: The Factory Design training course is designed to give users a fair overview of use of the suite not full training on each specific application in isolation, as the course is only 4 days long.
Full courses are available if required for each specific software application included in the Factory Design Suite training course.
For the full agenda click on the link below or give us a call on (281) 445-6161 to discuss your requirements.