Revit 2017.1 is available for access by current maintenance subscription customers and term-based subscribers. Customers can access the Revit 2017.1 update from their Autodesk Accounts or via the Autodesk App Manager.
(Previous versions of Autodesk Revit released R2 updates. (ie. Revit 2016 R2) Well, in this case, 2017.1 = R2).
First things first, how can you access the Revit 2017.1 update?
Via your Autodesk Account:
1. Log into the Autodesk Account
2. At the top of the page, select MANAGEMENT
3. On the left side of the page, select PRODUCTS & SERVICES > Product Updates
4. After selecting Product Updates, the right side of page will populate with available updates
5. Find and download Revit 2017.1 Fixes
Via the Autodesk App Manager:
1. Launch the Autodesk Desktop App (can be found as a desktop icon or in the windows system tray)
2. Log in using your Autodesk Account credentials (if you are not already logged in)
3. Once you are logged in, you can filter your updates based on the products you have installed on your computer. On the left side you will see product icons (ie. Revit), if you select the icon it will only list the updates pertaining to that specific product.
4. Find Revit 2017.1 Fixes and click on Update.
If you have any questions, please call our office (281) 445-6161 to speak to your Account Manager or our AEC support team.