If you are working with Navisworks Manage or Simulate 2017, Autodesk has released the 2017.2 Update. The user can access this update through the Autodesk Desktop App.
The 2017.2 update has addressed the following list (which is found in the Readme Document):
- Resolved a CER when selecting the shaded render viewpoint option in large NWDs
- Resolved a CER when using 2D quick line takeoff in Quantification
- Resolved a CER when rendering in the cloud
- Resolved an issue where redlines on clash tests are lost or replaced when performing a merge
- Resolved an issue when sun and sky settings are applied to cloud render, even when the setting is disabled
- Resolved an issue where lights are not rendered correctly in cloud renders
- Resolved an issue where BIM 360 Glue models saved in Navisworks results in duplicated clash test comments when reopened again in Navisworks
- Resolved an issue where the sun is in the wrong position in cloud render, when using azimuth/altitude combination
- Resolved an issue were a section box is incorrectly scaled when a file is appended
If you're interested in taking a Navisworks Essentials training, visit our training page or call (281) 445-6161.