Civil 3D 2016 Service Pack 3
Autodesk has released Service Pack 3 for Civil 3D 2016.
The following issues have been resolved in Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D 2016 Service Pack 3:
- The API has been extended to enable match lines and view frames.
- An API has been added to create a siteless feature line:
static NAMESPACE_ACDB::ObjectId Create(System::String^ featurelineName, NAMESPACE_ACDB::ObjectId idCreatedFrom);
- An API has been added to move a feature line to none site:
static void MoveToNoneSite(NAMESPACE_ACDB::ObjectId featureLineId);
- An API has been updated to allow a feature line to be moved to none site:
static void MoveToSite(NAMESPACE_ACDB::ObjectId featureLineId, NAMESPACE_ACDB::ObjectId destinationSiteId);
Alignments and Profiles
- An issue that caused the superelevation diagrams to display a design check warning with a blank tooltip has been resolved.
- An issue that caused the Superelevation Tabular Editor to display a rate of change warning with a blank tooltip has been resolved.
- An issue has been resolved that caused an error when creating an intersection using the Create Intersection command from the ribbon.
Export to DWG/DGN
- An error is no longer generated when exporting from a drawing that has been saved at the root directory of the local disk.
- An issue that prevented a successful drawing export to Microstation® DGN format has been resolved.
- An issue has been resolved that caused an error when trimming or extending lines that are labeled with a label style that uses a block reference.
- An issue has been resolved where in some cases a structure label would become immovable and could not be grip edited.
- Performance when opening a drawing has been improved.
Grading and Feature Lines
- An issue has been resolved where the elevation point grips of feature lines that are associated with a site were deleted unexpectedly after a drawing audit.
- The default site for a newly created feature line is now the last site that was used.
- An issue has been resolved where changes that were made to a feature line's style on the Feature Lines tab of the Corridor Properties dialog box were not retained.
- An issue has been resolved where an alignment that was inserted as a DREF was no longer visible if moved to a different site.
- Moving multiple feature lines to or from the <None> site selection no longer results in unexpected elevation interaction between the feature lines.
- An issue that caused a grading object to not respond to changes in a feature line after a drawing audit has been resolved.
- When plotting an Inlet Section Table the "Inlet Depth" and "Inlet Spread" column headers have been changed to "Bypass Depth" and "Bypass Spread".
- An issue has been resolved that caused an error when applying changes after adding an empty column to a custom report in MyReport.
- An issue has been resolved that caused the inlet grade dimensions to not match between the Hydraflow Storm Sewers extension and the Hydraflow Express extension.
- The Hydraflow Storm Sewers Help has been updated so that definitions are consistent with the current behavior.
- The Bypass Spread depth values in the Hydraflow Express extension now use the same rounding as in Hydraflow Storm Sewers extension.
- The Hydraflow Storm Sewers extension and the Hydraflow Express extension have updated calculations for gutter spread depth of curb inlets in sag.
Hydrology and Hydraulics
- Linetypes that include blocks and text now are displayed correctly when used for catchment boundaries or flow paths.
- An issue has been resolved where the default projection label style that was specified in the ProjectObjectsToMultiSect command settings was not retained when the Project Objects to Multiple Section Views command was run.
Pipe Networks and Pressure Networks
- An issue has been resolved where pipe network styles were overwritten when synchronized in paper space.
- An error is no longer generated when placing a structure during pipe network layout.
- An issue has been resolved where some changes in a pressure network pipe data shortcut are not synchronized to the referenced drawing.
- An issue that caused unexpected behavior when using grips to edit pressure network pipes in profile view has been resolved.
Storm and Sanitary Analysis
- An issue has been resolved where the surface type for a flow path in catchment is transferred incorrectly from AutoCAD Civil 3D to Storm and Sanitary Analysis.
- An issue has been resolved where AutoCAD Civil 3D was not applying the custom inlet attributes from the customized XML part mapping file.
- An issue that affected the appearance of the elevations in grid volume surfaces has been resolved.
Autodesk® InfraWorks® 360 Interoperability
- An issue has been resolved where alignments that were brought into AutoCAD Civil 3D from InfraWorks 360 were offset in AutoCAD Civil 3D when the drawing's coordinate system was set using the Open InfraWorks 360 Model dialog box.
- Performance has been improved when opening as read-only a drawing that has XREFs.
- An issue has been resolved that caused an error when checking in a drawing that has a drawing XREF that is checked out by another user.
- An issue has been resolved that caused an error when checking in a drawing that has a TIFF XREF that is checked out.