AutoCAD Map 3D 2017 Service Pack 1
Autodesk has posted Service Pack 1 for AutoCAD Map 3D 2017. You can find it in your Autodesk Application Manager.
The issues resolved in this service pack include the following:
- Map 3D doesn't work when repairing the existing Raster Image or Surface connection.
- Map 3D freezes when MAPIMPORT or MAPEXPORT some SHP file.
- Map 3D stops working if MAPTOACAD some customer's data on Win8.1 and Win10.
- Map 3D stops working when running command ADEEDITDATA and selecting the polygon in some drawing.
- Info Center is still shown when the corresponding registry entry is set to 0.
- Map 3D cannot connect to some WMS server.
- Filter saved in display model doesn't work when generate graphic with this display model.
- Working with structure internal in Electric Explorer may cause Map 3D to stop working.
- Missing csupdate.exe in folder %installDir%\map\.
- Map 3D crashes when opening some particular DWG file.
- Fixing ATIL Security vulnerability.