Dynamo allows users to create complex structures that would otherwise be time consuming in just Advance Steel - Dynamo coupled with Advance Steel makes this process faster and easier.
In this webinar we will explore the basic functions of the Dynamo add-on to Advance Steel, such as creating and modifying frames, and creating connections in Advance Steel to complete the frames. We will also teach you how to create beams and change the profile types and sizes, as well as the materials.
Exercise During Webinar:
• In Dynamo we will see how to create a column and update the Advance Steel Model
• In the second exercise we will create a beam that is created to the center axis of the first column and add a second column to the model
• This exercise will cover how to modify the profile of the beams and columns
• Before sending the Dynamo script to Advance Steel we will copy the from to multiple locations
• In this exercise we will work on Advance Steel environment where we can create connections as needed
Learn all about it by signing up today!
|Date:||July 19, 2018|
2:00 PM - 3:00 PM CDT